Do you ship to my country?
- YES, we currently ship worldwide!
How long will shipping take?
- Typically, order processing can take between 1-5 days before shipment. Once shipped, deliveries can take between 5-20 business days in the EU / USA and up to 55 business days in all other countries. Note that 55 business days is just in case products get held up at the border – in most cases this is much less, especially in countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Can I change my shipping address after I place an order?
- YES, but please forward us your changes within 12 hours. After 12 hours, we are not responsible and cannot guarantee the address change because we try and process and ship your orders as soon as possible. For address changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I have a tracking number?
- Absolutely! Tracking numbers are automatically generated and emailed to you once we ship your package. If for any reason you do not receive this notification, please email us and we’ll be happy to provide any tracking details.
Why have I not received my confirmation email?
- Most of the time, this is because you may have entered a wrong email address for your order (please check your junk folder as well). Throughout the purchase process, you will receive 2-3 emails including a confirmation email and a shipping notice.
If you believe you have entered a wrong email address, please email us and we’ll get that fixed up right away.
Is it possible to cancel my order?
- If for any reason you need to cancel your order, you must request the cancellation within 12 hours. Once the order processing is complete and we ship your order, you can no longer cancel your order.
Will I need to pay for any duties or taxes for my order?
- Please note that we are not held responsible for any import duties or taxes. Some of our products come from our overseas warehouse and you may need to pay import duties or taxes, especially living outside of the EU.
Updated May 2018.